First things first: the Pond’s Cleansing Towelettes giveaway! Thanks so much to everyone who participated. I loved reading your beauty tips! If you haven’t checked out some of the great tips from other readers, head over to the comments on the post.
I wish I could send all of you the prize, but I had to pick just one winner. So without further adieu, the winner (chosen using random.org) is:
Heather, whose beauty tip was, “I use a foundation that has a sunscreen and moisturizer combined. This not only helps to fight skin cancer, but it also saves me 2 steps.” Great tip, and congrats!
And now for some links:
- Can you make others care about personal finance? – Money Under 30
- Capital One exchange rates on overseas charges – Bargaineering
- Reduce your spending without making life miserable – The Simple Dollar
- 5 tips for tightening your budget – Not Made of Money
- How to calculate and pay estimated taxes – Cash Money Life
- What is COBRA health insurance? – My Two Dollars
I’m SO looking forward to the long weekend. I want to get some rest, but I’m also itching to get out and do something fun. What are all of you doing for Labor Day? Any ideas for some frugal fun?
SCL and I are going free wine tasting in Dupont Circle tonight! And since the Metro is going to be down (boo the Metro) for the weekend, maybe we’ll do some bike riding in DC. The weather is gorgeous! Now I just got to get out of the office…
.-= The Non-Student´s last blog ..First (and Second) Jobs are for Experimenting =-.