I’d like to get some cleaning and organizing done around the house, but the weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend. So we’ll see what actually gets done. :)
I’ve been in an organizing mood, though. I just did some cleaning up in my Google Reader, and deleted blogs that aren’t updated anymore or that I haven’t been reading. Now I’m in the market for some new reading.
What blogs do you read? I’m looking for personal finance, simplicity, organization, and lifestyle blogs. I can’t wait to read your suggestions!If you write a blog, let me know, and if I don’t read it already, I’ll add you!
And now for some links from some of the blogs I already read:
- My Simple, Organized, Clutter-Free Desktop at Simple.Organized.Life.
- 12 Clever Substitutions That Save Money (Nearly) Effortlessly at The Simple Dollar
- A Lived in Home is a Beautiful Home at Remodeling This Life
- Living Simply is the True Test of Confidence at On Simplicity
- 9 Things Stress Can Prevent You from Accomplishing at Free From Broke
Happy Friday! Don’t forget to leave a blog suggestion in the comments!