This weekend we’re celebrating my wonderful husband’s 26th birthday! I have a lot of great, frugal activities planned for the weekend (including free admission to the local art museum for Museum Day). I’ll be sure to share some pictures with you on Sunday from the festivities!
Just have to get through one last work day. But first, some great reads from around the Web:
- Credit CARD Act changes coming sooner? – Cash Money Life
- Making the rounds at the area thrift stores – Sense to Save
- 7 steps to improve your credit score – Bargaineering
- Should bank overdrafts be legal? – Mrs. Micah
- Six ways an iPhone can save you money – Wise Bread
- Best online savings account rates – Money Under 30
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend! See you Sunday!