We keep our apartment pretty chilly throughout the winter. There’s nothing we love more than bundling up in slippers, sweaters, and cozy blankets, and keeping the heat low keeps our electric bill low. It also makes cozy comfort foods more enjoyable.
If you’re looking for a recipe that will keep you warm in the coming months, here are some of my favorites:
- My mom’s homemade potato soup
- Shephard’s Pie
- Homemade instant cocoa
- Vegetarian chili
- Chicken fajita tortilla soup
- Broccoli Cheddar soup
- Macaroni and cauliflower with cheese
- Turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes
- Pasta with butternut squash
- Green bean casserole
- Stuffed manicotti (we use spinach instead of beef in this one)
- Chicken and dumplings
- Chicken noodle soup
What are your favorite recipes for fall and winter? Share a link!