Because it’s good to remind yourself, right?
- The continued well being of my family and friends.
- My commitment to a healthier life and body.
- A steady job that allows us to live comfortably and save for the future.
- Health insurance.
- The will power and know-how to live frugally, save for our goals, and live the life we want.
- The best dog in the world.
- And last but most definitely not least, my husband, Tony, who is committed to me, frugality, and our goals for the rest of our lives, and I’m all the better for it.
I hope you’re reminding yourself of all the things you have to be thankful for in your life this holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!