We’re on our way now for our ultrasound, and hopefully we’ll find out if we’re having a boy or a girl. I figured I’d give you all a chance to take a guess just for fun!
Here are some stats:
- I’ve been nauseated pretty much non-stop since about 6 weeks, but that probably doesn’t mean anything because my mom and two of my three sisters battled prolonged morning sickness with all of their pregnancies, both boys and girls.
- Heartburn started early — I think around 10 weeks? It’s pretty severe, and it seems like pretty much anything I eat causes it.
- I started showing early at about 12 weeks, and I’m carrying low so far.
- My hair and skin are a mess. Frizzy hair, dry skin. But this also may have more to do with my nausea/fatigue than it does the baby. I just don’t have the energy to primp like I used to.
- My cravings have been all over the place, but due to the nausea, they’ve been very limited. The biggest thing has been fruit (peaches especially) and anything with cheese.
- In the beginning, I was sure it was a boy. But as we get closer to the ultrasound date, I’m less sure. After all, there’s a 50/50 chance!
So I guess I didn’t give you much information, but it’s really all guessing at this point anyway, right. My official guess is that it’s a boy. Even though I’m less sure than I was in the beginning, I still just have a feeling. Tony thinks it’s a girl, but I think he’s just being contentious because I’ve been so adamant that it’s a boy. :)
Either way, wish us luck for a healthy baby who’s not so shy that we can’t tell.