Yesterday, Tony and I took our dog for a hike at the state park, then for a walk along the beach. We had a wonderful time, and it didn’t cost a penny. It also allowed me some time to think and reflect on some things.
- This may not be my favorite place I’ve lived, but it certainly has some perks. And most importantly, I am happy here because I’m with Tony.
- I should be appreciating every second of the time that we have together, just the two of us.
- I’m not taking nearly enough pictures to document this time in our lives.
- I shouldn’t worry so much about that which I can’t control.
- Exercise is a lot more fun when it involves sunshine and fresh air.
- Most importantly: There are many things in life that are more important than money. That’s why I’m so glad we’re frugal, and we don’t have to worry so much about money anymore.